January 15, 2013

Introduction: Religion and Mind Control


In the real world, I am the person who just sits silently in a corner or  stare through the window. I'm the one who quietly observes people and wonders what is life's like in their perspective. I'm also the person who fascinates at the beauty of the creations that my Maker (and yours too) made. I guess, I'm simply just another introvert girl you'll meet. My name is Michelle Rose Suniga and I hope that you'll lend me some time to read what this introvert girl has to say.

Have you ever wondered why some religion has a lot of "do's" and "don't's". Why they have a lot of rules that sometimes doesn't make sense? Why some wars are started by mere religious conflicts? Why does other people has to suffer discrimination from it? If religion is so important and is so good, why does it look to me like, a means or a way to separate people from each other? Does it control people to act according to what it wants? I could go on with a bunch of more questions but it won't be answered if I just keep on asking and wondering. To find answers to the said questions are the main reason why I created this blog, in which it will focus on how religion can be a form of mind control.

Mind control, just like propaganda, is meant to brainwash you and make you act according to what the 'controllers' want. Nowadays, mind control is being used in the mass media without us noticing. If you'll just look closely and understand the meaning behind, they can be seen in the advertisements, news, commercials, movies and even in the music industry. I'm not saying that all the things in the mass media are meant to control you but most are. Maybe the same things are happening to the systems of some religions. Most people's moral and values came from the teachings of their religions. Thus, making religion have the power to affect an individual’s free will, opinions, and decision-making. That's exactly what's happening to most religious persons. They became sponges that absorb everything that their religious leaders says. They stopped questioning which makes them easier to control. Worst of all, they become mere puppets.

To be honest, I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus and in the Bible. I don't want to be called a religious person because I think they are the modern 'Pharisees' and 'Sadducees' who are portrayed in the Bible. To me, this will be a test because I might encounter a lot articles that will go against my beliefs and faith. It is also hard because not everyone accepts that mind control is really happening. Despite that, I will continue to stand firm in my beliefs while being open-minded in my research in order to produce factual and unbiased results. I hope to post a lot more about these topics and be of help to those who are wondering and asking the same questions as mine.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment